What We Believe
- The Bible is the perfect, inspired Word of God and is therefore without error. As such it is our sole authority of faith and practice.
- There is one true God Who exists in three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died on the cross for the sins of the world, rose from the dead bodily, is now ascended unto the Father and will return for His church.
- God has provided salvation through the death of His Son, Jesus Christ, on the cross, and by accepting His shed blood as the payment for the sins of mankind.
- Salvation is appropriated by grace, through faith in Christ's atoning death. Once saved, the soul is eternally secure in Christ.
- Believers should: follow the Lord in baptism by immersion; participate regularly in the Lord's Supper; live righteously, soberly and godly in this present world.
- The Bible teaches an eternal heaven for those saved through faith in Christ and eternal punishment for the unsaved.What We Believe