Plan & Procedures
- For the month of August, we will be having two in-person morning services - 9:30am and 11:00am.
- Sunday evening (6:00pm) and Wednesday (11:00am and 7:00pm) are also open for in-person service.
- There will be a children's program for the Sunday 9:30am service and Wednesday 7:00pm service.
- Nursery will be provided for the Sunday 9:30am and Sunday 6:00pm services and the Wednesday 7:00pm service.
- The 11:00am and 6:00pm services on Sunday and the 7:00pm service on Wednesday will be live-streamed.
- The east side of the building (organ side) will be designated for stricter social distancing. Please use the east/side entrance of the building to enter/exit.
We request the following:
- Masks are required for those 8 years old and older.
- Maintain social distancing. We will have seating marked to accommodate social distancing.
- Obey common practices of cleanliness.
- Wash your hands.
- Cough into your elbow.
- Avoid touching surfaces unnecessarily.
- When the service is finished, please exit the sanctuary and head directly to the parking lot.
- If you are a potential carrier or have been exposed to someone who is symptomatic, please stay home.
- If you feel uncomfortable to come, feel free to join us online.