We made it to Reno! Today's post is short because we are pretty tired from a great day of travel, orientation & getting ready for the week. Here are a few highlights from the day:
- Great flights and opportunities to share why we are going to Reno
- Orientation and worship service planning with the Gleisers and Pastor Tilson
- Prayer hike (hiked up a trail and prayed overlooking the Reno)
- Stamping and prepping 1,000 flyers for the week
- Getting acquainted with Reno
We will post more tomorrow. Everything officially starts at 8am Tuesday morning. We are excited because there is Hope for Reno!