REGISTER YOUR CHILD BELOW!
Cubbies (3 & 4 Years Old)
Cubbies® celebrates the spiritual potential of preschoolers by helping them develop respect for God, His Son and His Word.
Preschoolers love Cubbies! Whether it’s the fun puppets, the exciting games or all their friends, they simply can hardly wait for their next Cubbies meeting. At Story Time each week, preschoolers learn so much about God! Lessons focus on the greatness of God's love, His Word, and His Son, Jesus Christ, the promised Savior.
Sparks (K5 - 2nd Grade)
T&T (3rd - 6th Grade)
WHAT ARE AWANA BUCKS?
- Clubbers can earn Awana Bucks throughout the year for bringing visitors, participating on theme nights, and saying their verses..
- Clubbers will be able to spend their Awana Bucks two times throughout the year.
WHAT DOES THE CLUBBER NEED TO DO EACH WEEK FOR AWANA?
- Bring you Bible, book, and bag.
- Memorize your verse and come ready to say it word perfect to your leader.
- Invite friends.
- Please have your child(ren) read and fill out the answers in their book before club.
- On theme nights, remember to dress accordingly.